Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mamacita

I can't let Mother's Day go by and not write a lil something about the best woman I know.....

Where to begin? Should I start with her incredible testimony, her creativity, her amazing love for others?? The list goes on and on and on. I don't feel like I have space enough to tell you all about the amazing woman that my Mom is, if I end up to be half as great as she is I will consider myself a lucky woman, so instead I'll just tell you a few of the things I love most about her.

I tell her everything-the good, the bad, the crazy-and better yet she actually enjoys listening. I have her to thank for my strong testimony of the gospel. Anytime I call with a problem the first advice she gives is "Have you prayed about it?" and shortly after is followed, "Have you gone to the temple?" How lucky am I to have a mother who has such love for our Heavenly Father and his gospel.  Her advice is priceless and she always knows exactly what to say to bring comfort to my heart and soul. I can't even begin to explain the amount of strength I feel knowing that my Mom prays for me on a daily basis. She's the epitome of positivity and can make anyone feel like a million bucks. She can make friends with just about anybody which can be proven by all of the "little buddies" that she has. She's funny, really funny. I know she loves me because she teases me relentlessly. She's always up for an adventure. She will never admit to it but she's incredibly artistic, if you want evidence just have her make you a birthday banner. She always goes above and beyond on any task she's given. She's amazing with kids. Her chocolate texas sheet cake will bring a grown man to his knee's it's so delicious, as is most of the food that she makes. She has a heart of gold. And best of all she's my best friend.

I hope you know how much I love you Mom. Don't think just because your Mother's Day card is going to be a few days late that I love you any less than the rest of the kids!!

No comments: