Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Action figures

Oh man!! I just found my camera. It's been missing since about July or so. I found it in a box in our Harry Potter cupboard. Talk about exciting. The best part about it is it has over 400 pictures on it ranging from this summer all the way back like 2 years. Let me tell you, there are some gems on there. Like this baby....

This awesome action figure was a Christmas present from a few years ago from my Uncle Dave. He always knows exactly what I want. I believe the note that went along with it said something along the lines of  "Next time your Dad asks you if you have a man in your life, you can tell him yes without having to lie" Sad part is, he's still the only man in my life. If i remember correctly we named him something super manly like Axel or Franz or Hansel or maybe neither of those. I honestly can't remember.  But he sat on my dashboard in my car for many, many months protecting me from crazies. I mean c'mon, pretend your  a crazy and you see a girl getting into her car by herself and start to go over to attack her and when you get close to her car you see this guy! Yeah....I wouldn't mess with him either.

Don't worry, more epic pictures and stories to come....





No comments: