Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kony 2012

I'm sure most of you have seen it, but if you haven't watched it yet...take 30 minutes of your day and watch it. You won't be sorry!

KONY 2012 from INVISIBLE CHILDREN on Vimeo.



It's things like this that make me realize how little of an impact i'm having on the world and how blind I am to everything else that's going on in the world. My everyday problems that stress me out and take over my mind are nothing compared to most of the worlds problems. I want to help, but I often find myself feeling overwhelmed by the lack of tools I have to do anything. I could never start something like Kony 2012, that's crazy! I give him MAD props for being so proactive and making such a difference. I realized though that making a difference doesn't have to be on such a big scale, starting one person at a time can make just as much of an impact, especially to that one person. So volunteer somewhere, donate some money, be nice to a stranger....it all makes a difference to someone.

No comments: