Saturday, December 24, 2011

Nightmare

A few nights ago I had a nightmare. I don't usually dream very much at all, and usually when I do they're good dreams so to dream and have it be a nightmare....unusual. Let me tell you about my nightmare...

In my dream I was plucking my eyebrows and everytime that I plucked a hair out, 2 more would instantly grow in that spot. so I began plucking furiously to try and get them all out, but they were just growing in too fast, I couldn't get them all in time. Before I knew it I had the biggest, hairiest unibrow the world has ever seen. It was scary. I woke up and immediately looked in the mirror and was relieved to see I still had two separate eyebrows.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Brooke. I'm so glad we're friends.

Captain Danger said...

Brooke, that is amazing. Best. Nightmare. Ever!