Friday, December 23, 2011

Feliz Navidad

I love Christmas. It's just such a happy time of the year. I mean you can't help buy smile when you see kids sitting on Santa's lap or a house that's covered with a billion christmas lights or all the crazy shoppers at the mall. It's impossible. And if you don't smile than your a scrooge and I'll come attack you with Christmas until you feel joyous. :)

Things I especially love about Christmas??

Almost every year I get to go home and spend time with family and friends. I love going home to St. Louis. I think it's so special because I usually only get to go once or twice a year. This year we're having the first annual Tolman Family Olympics. I'm going to kick butt and come home with all the gold medals...just wait.

One of my most favorite things about Christmas is giving people presents. I love hunting and hunting until you find that perfect gift for someone. The type of gift you know they'll just love or they've been wanting or will make them laugh or something to that effect. If i was filthy rich I'd spend all my days buying people stuff.

Christmas lights. They're just magically awesome. Someday when I live in a house and not a basement I'm going to decorate like crazy. And even though my electricity bill for the month will probably put me into debt, it'll be worth it because i'll be spreading Christmas cheer.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!

No comments: