Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need ALL eyes here...

The longer i'm around kids and the more i have to babysit, the more i wonder about what would ever happen if they all suddenly rebelled and attacked me. This quiz was really worthwhile in helping me figure out if I would survive the attack or not. It tells you how many 5 year olds you could take in a fight, so for your safety and to protect your life please, please go take this quiz. --> http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5. Make sure to read ALL the instructions and all the details about the fight. I only can take on 20 5 year olds which tells me i need to up my workouts, make them a little bit more intense and maybe add in some more kickboxing.

1 comment:

Captain Danger said...

I thought I was doing good and it said that I could only take 19! I guess my moral compass was too good.