Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Rope Swings and Motorcycles

Last Friday a bunch of kids from my old ward went to a place down in Mona called Burraston Pond. A lot of college kids like to go there because there's a sweet rope swing you can swing into the pond with. I'd always heard of it but I hadn't ever gone and so I was pretty excited to get the chance to finally go and I think it's one of my new favorite places. I want to take some of my other friends down there some weekend. Here are some sweet awesome pictures of me on the rope swing.

Just yesterday I went on a motorcycle ride with a friend from an old ward as well and it was SO much fun. I've only ridden on a motorcycle once that I can remember and we just went around Provo a bit, but yesterday we rode out to Provo Lake and around Provo Airport and I loved every second of it. I always figured it was true but I can now personally validate the fact that Chicks dig Motorcycles. I need to find me a boyfriend with one so we can go on rides all the time.

2 comments:

Bryce & Cherise said...

Those pics are awesome! looks fun!!

cait. said...

These photos are amazing! I miss you. You're so full of adventure. Sorry I haven't kept up with your blog; I;m a bad friend. But I just read it all, and I've come to the conclusion that you are still just as awesome as when we were freshman roommates. Which is a pretty big deal.