Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Climb Every Mountain!!!

I don't know if you guys have heard yet or not, but i climbed to the very top of a mountain yesterday. yes, the tippy top! Some kids in my ward all got together and we hiked up to the Y, and then past it up to the very top of Y mountain. It was not an easy hike. It makes the hike to the Y look like nothing. It took us approximately 4 hours to get up to the top and about an hour and 15 minutes to come back down. Crazy huh? The view from the top was definitely worth the agonizing hike up. Today i'm sore in places i didn't even know existed. I don't plan on ever hiking it again, but i definitely had a fun time. Enjoy the pictures from our escapade!










3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun--way to go, you are such a beast!! So, did you have a professional photographer follow you on the hike??

Captain Danger said...

Brooke, I have to say that I'm a little disappointed that you did this without me.

Hannah said...

broooooooke! i saw you on the Y! I think. on monday, i observed some people at the top of the Y, and talked about it with my kids. in addition, if you gave blood, you were in close proximity to the ballroom...where i was! how cool! but sad that i didn't see you.