Sunday, February 15, 2009

My kind of Valentine

So turns out, Valentines day wasn't a complete bust. There's at least one man in this world who cares enough about me to send me a little something special. Here's the e-mail and the attached picture

Brooke -
Since you don't have a sweetheart to celebrate Valentines with, I know that you must be a little sad. I thought that I would brighten your day with a picture to bring back old times when you used to find so much joy in rubbing my feet.

Thinking of you..... Love, Dad

Here's some quick clarifications:
1. I NEVER rubbed my dad's feet. I hate feet. And no offense dad but your feet are gross, so gross that i don't even like touching your socks!!
2. He just had foot surgery, thus the purple toes!
3. I laughed so hard when i opened this e-mail. it was by far the best Valentine ever!
Love you dad!

2 comments:

Rick Tolman said...

Love you Brooke. There is someone special out there for you and boy are they in for some fun. You are a beautiful and fun young lady.

A great catch! Love, Dad

Heather said...

Brooke, that was precious (to quote you)--you are such a sweet spirit and some guy is just waiting to catch you--don't despair!!