Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SMURFS!!!!

So one of my co-workers has been in India for the past month and she returned today with lots of fantastic indian gifts to share! She brought us all back some really pretty scarves and these cool boxes that have jewels all over them, but the best thing she brought back was this indian candy. OH.MY.GOSH....it is DELECTABLE!! Honestly, this candy is heavenly. It's made out of cashews and some other stuff, honestly I don't care what it's made out of, just as long as it stays delicious.

The weird thing about it though is, the top of it is dusted in silver. Real silver! I've been eating silver ALL morning long. So when we found out it was silver, it got us wondering, is it ok to eat silver?? So we googled it...and this is what we found:


When you eat too much silver, you turn blue!! Like a smurf!! For like half a second I contemplated not eating anymore of these delicious candies because that shade of blue just isn't my color but then I thought about it a little bit more I decided that they are worth the risk. Soooo...if i wake up blue tomorrow, we'll know why. Who wouldn't want a chance to be a smurf after all?

No comments: