Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quick update

K, so i know it's been a year or so since I last wrote so since i don't have any super interesting stories to tell right now I'll just give you a brief update on life to wet your palette so maybe you'll come back and read some more at a later date. Seattle has been so good to me. It's been one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. It's crazy to think just merely a year ago I was stuck laying on my Aunt's couch in Utah with shingles, barely able to do anything and now my entire life has changed. I honestly feel like a whole new person. A better person, so that's a good thing. Lets see, first things first, I have been blessed with the best group of friends here. I feel like all my life I've been blessed to be surrounded by great people and Seattle is no different. The scenery, oh my gosh, gorgeous!! It's sooooo green, everywhere! I love all the trees. And I won't lie, the rain is growing on me. There's something super relaxing about the sound of rain. I just love it. The atmosphere in general around her is extremely chill and everyone is so friendly. I ended up in a good spot. I know you guys only read this for my funny stories and I know I've had some funny things happen to me lately but I currently can't think of any! Tragic, right? In fact I can't think of anything to write right now. It use to be my head was swarming with ideas of things to blog about but now...i got nothin. zilch. This is what happens when you don't write for a year, all your creativity goes out the window. I swear guys, this'll get better. I feel bad, i don't even have any really great pictures to put up. Well I have some but I'm too lazy to put them up because then i'll have to type up the stories that go with them. Maybe next time. Sorry guys, i swear I can do better. Just stick with me through this word famine that i'm going through.

No comments: