Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm in love.

I'm having a pretty hot love affair with grilled cheese sandwiches lately. I don't know what it is but I find them to be the most delicious thing ever lately. Pair it up with some tomato soup and you've got yourself a delicious meal! The fact that I can make it in less than 3 minutes using our mini George Foreman grill makes it all the better.

The other latest love of my life is my Christmas present to myself. Today I was feeling down so Kellie took me to Bed, Bath and Beyond to fulfill a longtime dream of mine. Today i bought my very own MAGIC BULLET BLENDER!!!! Words can't describe my elation. There will be smoothie making magic going on at my house during all hours of the day now!

The last love of my life is the old man at the auto shop by Smiths. He was so sweet when he gave me the bad news about my poor car and he was a champ to call around and find the cheapest place for me to get it fixed. And then he could tell I was having a bad day and so he gave me 2 chocolate covered cherries and told me to cheer up and that life is too short to be in a bad mood. How right he is.

I'm gonna go eat a grilled cheese sandwich and drink a smoothie now.

No comments: