Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I had a bad day

Today I almost cried over not being able to get a library card. It was one of those days. Nothing outright horrible happened, it was just a bunch of little things that didn't go quite right and just ate at me throughout the day, until being rejected by the nice librarian threw me over the edge. It wasn't her fault she had to reject my plea for a library card. I needed an ID to get one, so that i could use the computer because my internet wasn't working at my house (problem solved by the way!), and I had run over to the library, trying to multi-task and get my workout in as well, and had conveniently NOT brought my ID with me. No I was not going to run another 3 miles home and then back again just to use the internet and I certainly wasn't going to waste my precious gas to drive back. As I left to run home, I fell the uncontrollable urge just to sit on the ground and sob. It hadn't been a great day. Instead i turned up the Lady Gaga on my ipod and pushed my limits as I ran home. By the time I got back I was too out of breathe and tired to even remember why I was upset in the first place. After that, things started to look up, my best friend in the world called me and by the end of our 40 minute conversation I had tears in my eyes, not like when I almost cried at the library, but from laughing so hard.