Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lately.

So much has happened, I don't even know where to start...

Well, I guess first off, I got a job! Yay for employment. I'm just working at Snowbird, a local ski resort, temporarily until I can find a more permanent job somewhere. I love my job though, the people I work with are really great, I get to meet the most interesting people, and I can go snowboarding whenever I want for FREEEEEEE! A perfect winter time job if you ask me. Already while working one day I had to run up to have a guest sign something and he answered his door practically naked. It was not a pretty sight, I wanted to scratch my eyes out. Always something interesting going on at work.

I went caving on Saturday. I was super nervous to go, I'd never been and I was worried I'd get claustrophobic and freak out while crawling around in some hole, but I loved it. More about caving later, when I have time to put up pictures...but it got me thinking though how most of the time it's the things that we're scared of most that end up being the most rewarding. There aren't too many things that really terrify me in this world (crickets being one of the only ones) but I find lately that whatever my fears are, I'd like to face them.

Coming back from Japan, my life plan sort of got turned upside down and things didn't go as planned at all. That being the case I made a lot of last minute rash decisions that seemed like a good idea at the time...and now looking back on them I wish i'd done things differently. I don't always make the best decisions in my life, but i'm glad i made them because I've learned a lot more from making bad decisions about what I want out of life than I think I would have if everything would've always gone right. Make sense?

And...that's all I've got for right now.

No comments: