Friday, September 24, 2010

Gangsta style

Today was, what felt like, the first day of Fall here in good ol' Yokosuka, Japan. It was a little rainy and windy and just cold enough. It was what I call the perfect day. This morning on our run Heather mentioned how excited she was to get to dress the kids up in jeans and sweatshirts today when we got home and I couldn't help thinking to myself how excited I was to get to dress myself up in jeans and a hoodie today! All day today Kailey has kept asking me to put the hood up on her jacket and put the hood up on my jacket too, the child's gone gangster. Then while I was blogging about Enoshima Island she saw the camera and asked to have her picture taken, the following are a combination us wearing our hoodies gangster style and me being bored and messing with photoshop!

" border="0" />

" border="0" />

" border="0" />

" border="0" />


Isn't she adorable?? Cutest little thug you'll ever see.

No comments: