Friday, May 29, 2009

something's missing??

This morning i overslept a bit and when i went to take a shower (which i desperately needed) my roommate was already in teh shower. Not giving me enough time to even take a quick shower before i had to leave for work. So needless to say was i was a bit frazzled this morning. anywho, i dealt with it, got dressed and headed out the door. I ran into this kid i know and started walking with him up to campus. We were about halfway up the stairs just south of campus when i realized that something wasn't right. I was missing something. And no, it wasn't my keys or my cellphone, it was an article of clothing. Was it socks? or my shoes? maybe an undershirt? or my shirt in general? I'll let your imagination field that one, but as soon as i realized, i promptly made up an excuse and turned around to head home to fix what was missing. It was definitely one of those days.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You forgot your bra--How embarrassing!! On me that wouldn't even make a difference.

emily said...

Whoops! My roommate last year did that once on a Sunday morning. At least you caught it before you got to work! I don't know what Nan would think of that fashion statement. I'm sorry that your day started out so rough.

Bryce & Cherise said...

hehehehehhehe....