Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tomorrow...

When it comes to change, there are three seasons of timing: People change when they hurt enough that they have to, when they learn enough that they want to, and when they receive enough that they are able to. -John Maxwell

Tomorrow I feel like i get a chance to start fresh. I"m moving into a new apartment, with all new roommates, none of who I know. I feel like it's a chance to make some changes and I'm really quite excited. I should admit, I'm rather nervous. In my 2 and a half years at BYU I've always lived with people i know and now to move into an apartment with 3 strangers and share a room with a stranger. Plus, i've had my own room for the past one and a half years, so sharing a room again should be interesting. I"m actually pretty excited about that part. I loved sharing a room freshman year. I loved having someone to talk to always, especially when your falling asleep. conversations in the dark are the best! I'm also pretty excited because my social life this semester and most of my semesters at BYU has been almost non-existent, and the complex/ward that i'm moving into is suppose to be one of the most social around BYU. I'm not a people person by nature, but it's nice to have options when i do feel the need for some social interaction and get a break from my TV world every once in awhile. I'm pretty excited to be moving. I like new things. I like different situations, especially ones that might take a little getting use to. So wish me luck!!

2 comments:

cait. said...

I miss freshman year. Question of the night sometime soon?

charlotte said...

I'm excited for you! And I'm glad to know that our TV nights equal non-existent social life. ;) Just kidding! At least when we're anti-social, we're anti-social together.