Friday, October 25, 2013

My love affair with Spokane

I love Spokane. Never thought those words would come out of my mouth, but a friend and I took a short little road trip up there this week to see Macklemore in concert and it was fabulous! All of it. Every single part of it was just so great.

We stopped to eat when we got there at this place called The Flying Goat and I got the most delicious pizza ever. It was baked in a wood-burning oven and it had bacon, pears and blue cheese on it. Trust me on this one guys, it was DELICIOUS! Finish it off with some home-made rootbeer and your in heaven. Pizza heaven. Which happens to be located in Spokane, WA.

Not only was the pizza great but we sat on this little outdoor patio by a fire-pit. Talk about relaxing. We had the perfect view of this street lined with all these gorgeous autumn trees. The trees were beautiful. I haven't seen fall colors like that in a long time. They were just so bright and vivid. Loved it. Talk about the best way to relax after a long drive. After dinner we took a stroll down the street and took in a gorgeous view of the valley.
We rented a place off of airbnb and the house was so cute. The bed we stayed in was some sort of memory foam which made sleeping  like a dream. I haven't slept that well in a long time.

That night we went to the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis concert. Oh my goodness, amazing. He is so good live. Like incredibly good. Like probably one of the best concerts that I've been too. ever. He's coming back to Seattle in December and I almost am tempted to go again, it was that good.

Soooo...basically this week has been great. And i want to move to Spokane now. Even though its pretty ghetto and often called Spokampton.

No comments: