Sunday, May 8, 2011

Past, present and future

I know, I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I just really haven't had anything spectacular happen and I haven't had any earth shattering thoughts to share....and I've been REALLY lazy. But here's a quick update on what i've been up to for the past 4 months and what the future holds for me.

I've been working at Snowbird all winter long. I love it. I know I should be disappointed that I'm not using that degree that I worked so hard to get but I've found in the past few months that I could really care less what I do in life as long as it's something I enjoy and Snowbird has definitely been a job I enjoy. I have some pretty freaking awesome coworkers who never fail to entertain me and I get a free season pass, what more could a girl ask for?

I've been on a few trips, done a bit of canyoneering and camping, nothing out of the ordinary for me. I went and visited home for a few days and got to see my new niece Lily and Heather and her kids which was fantastic as always. I can never get enough of my family, I love them to pieces.

What's next? After a lot of debate and a lot of wrestling with a lot of decisions, I've decided to move to Seattle!! Don't ask why, or make me give you reasons because I really have no good ones. My last day of work is a month from yesterday, then I'm going on a backpacking trip to Havasupai falls for a few days and then come mid June, I'm outta here and off to the rainy northwest. I'm pretty excited. The closer it gets, the more nervous I get but I have a good feeling about it and think it will all work out just fine. If anything, it's just another adventure. So, everyone should come visit me. :)

There you go, your all updated now. I"ll try and be better about posting.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Yay for the Northwest!! I, obviously, greatly support this decision.