Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yes, i'm this lame.

I'm bored. so here goes.

1. Last beverage: water. h2o. agua.
2. Last phone call: Sarah T. my bff
3. Last text message: Jake
4. Last song you listened to: some Ella Fitzgerald.
5. Last time you cried: It was last week sometime I believe.
6: Dated someone twice: um, no. not to my recollection
7. Been cheated on: not that I know of.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Oh yes, but at least I have some good stories from it now.
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: yes, glad that i'm usually a happy person.
11. Been drunk and threw up: Thank goodness no.

List three favorite colors:
12.Green
13.blue
14.yellow

This year have you:

15. Made a new friend: Yes, i've made many new friends!
16. Fallen out of love: yes, and it was a good thing.
17. Laughed until you cried: oh too many times. I love to laugh.
18. Met someone who changed you: yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list: yessss, i believe i'm friends with all of the guys i've ever kissed on facebook.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: all of them!
23. How many kids do you want: a bunch!
24. Do you want to get married: Sounds like a pretty nice idea to me.
25. Do you want to change your name: nope, I love my name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Went shopping in Tokyo
27. What time did you wake up today: 8:30am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Karate Kid
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I cannot wait for New Years Eve...its going to be rather awesome.
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Thanksgiving...boy do I miss her.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I had some sort of idea about where it's going, that would be nice.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I sure have.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now: no one!
35: Most visited website: gmail,facebook, or pandora...or stumbleupon.
36. What's your real name: Brooke Jeanne Tolman
37. Nicknames: oh gosh, Brookie, Brookster, Bert, Buffet, tooks, scooter...i have tons of them.
38. Relationship status: happily dating
39. Zodiac sign: Scorpio
40. Male or Female: female
41. Primary school: Floris
42. Secondary school: Selvidge?
43. High school/College: Marquette and BYU
44. Hair color: brownish reddish lately
45. Long or Short hair: longish
46. Height: 5 8
47. Do you have a crush on someone: maaaybe
48. What do you like about yourself: I'm just all around fabulous
49. Peircings: my ears
50. Tattoos: no
51. Righty or lefty: righty

Firsts:

52. First surgery: Knee, i think i was 17.
53. First peircing: ears
54. First best friend online: online? I don't think I have a best "online" friend.
55. First sport you joined: basketball
56. First vacation: i have no clue.
58. First real love: hard to say

Five things you are doing right now:

59. Watching 30 Rock
60. talking to Kyle
61. eating blueberries
62. thinking I should be going to sleep
63. Wishing I was home in St. Louis

Your future:

64. Want kids: definitely. Being a mom is on the top of my life to do list.
65. Get married: yes, please. A husband would be nice ot have around someday.
66. Career: Don't get me started, I could talk your ear off for hours on my thoughts of what I want to do as a career.

Not in your future or related to anything on this survey:

67. Lips or eyes: I have both! Lucky me!
68. Hugs or kisses: You can't go wrong with either
69. Shorter or taller: Taller, much much taller
71. Romantic or spontaneous: how about spontaneously romantic?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: how about just nice?
73. Sensitive or loud: neither of those sound real great by themselves, i won't lie.
74. Hook-up or relationship: well....take a wild guess.
76. Kissed a stranger: not lately, but not never.
77. Drank hard liquor: I drank one of those fruity alcoholic drinks at Red Lobster by accident once. It was suppose to be virgin.
78. Lost glasses or contacts: i lost my contact today in fact!
80. Broken someone's heart: yes, not a fun thing to do
81. Had a broken heart: absolutely, everyone needs their heart broken at least once in their lives.
82. Been arrested: No, but i've always wanted to be.
83. Turned someone down: story of my life
84. Cried when someone died: No actually. I don't cry when i'm suppose to, like when people die, i cry over stupid things
85. Fallen for a friend: yes

Do you believe in:

86. Yourself: Sometimes
87. Miracles: Definitely
88. Love at first sight: nope
89. Heaven: without a doubt
90. Santa Clause: not this year
91. Kiss on the first date: sure, why not
92. Angels: yes, I have some pretty awesome ones watching over me

Answer truthfully:

94. Had more than 1girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Technically speaking??
95. Did you sing today: Yup, I belted out some christmas songs with my cousins
96. Ever cheated on somebody: eh, depends on your point of view.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: nope. what's done is done.
98. The moment you would choose to relive: oh goodness, I don't know. I've had a lot of great moments.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: No, more like totally excited.




No comments: