Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today as I was returning from grocery shopping i had bags in both hands and I was holding my keys just barely by the tips of my fingers. As i got closer to the door to my house I pressed the "unlock" button on the keyless entry to my car. When the house door didn't automatically unlock I got frustrated, so i pressed it again twice. Once again the door going into my house didn't unlock. It was only then that i realized what I was doing. Does school have me this brain dead? Apparently so. Needless to say, I think they should make keyless entry's for your house too, because it's just too much of a hassle to put all your stuff down just to unlock the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, the door.

Then, the Olive Garden.

Next, the time for anime.

I think you're losing your mind.