Monday, March 22, 2010

FHE

I've been called as an FHE group leader yet again, I'm pretty sure it's because I am always really terrible about going to FHE and someone up there is trying to teach me a lesson. Only this time i'm all by my lonesome, I have no nifty partner to help me out. Tonight was my first night planning for my group and I have to say, although it's only been one week, I already love it. I know it won't always be this way but it was really nice to take a break tonight and not feel guilty about it. It was also really cool to actually meet and interact with kids in my ward, I have a pretty stellar group nad i'm excited to get to know them more. So, although I know somewhere down the road there will be a Monday where the last thing I want to do is go to FHE, for now I'm really grateful for the calling I have and the already for how much it's made me appreciate the importance of having FHE everyweek.

1 comment:

beckie. said...

single motherhood huh?? nice...if anyone can do it, it's brookalicious.