Thursday, May 15, 2008

The problem with sleeping

I do all my best thinking, in those moments right before i go to sleep. That, my friend, poses a problem...i never remember the genius ideas that i come up as i'm slipping under. For example, today as i was falling asleep for my daily nap (another perk of being a mom, when Ethan naps, so do Heather and I.) so anyways, while i was falling asleep before my nap, i came up with this great name for my blog address because lets face it, brooketolman.blogspot.com is sort of lame, and now i can't remember it. The only thing i remember is that i was very pleased with myself for being so witty and what a genius idea it was. I should really start writing these genius ideas down, because that is only one of many brilliant thoughts i've had while falling to sleep.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

Yeah, brooketolman.blogspot.com is lame. How about something like budgetdeputynumber2becausecharlotteisnumber1.blogspot.com
I think that is way cooler.