Monday, April 21, 2008

All good things come to an end...

I've given into the pressure finally to start up one of these things. I figured, why not? There's no better time than now to start boring people with the intimate details of my life. After all, i have a fun filled summer in Connecticut that i'll be able to write about! I think most people check out other people's blogs for the pictures. (At least that's what i do, i don't want to hear about my siblings lives, i just want to see pictures of my niece and nephew!) So alas, i'm sorry to let my blogging community know (which consists of little to no people at the moment) that i don't own a camera so there'll be little to no pictures until i can start mooching off of someone's elses camera. (Which won't be for acouple weeks) Until then , i promise to try and make my life sound as interesting as i can without funny pictures to entertain you.

No comments: